Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Banky W talks about his Olympics Torch Bearing Experience

Banky W talks about his Olympics Torch Bearing Experience

R&B star and EME label boss Banky W released a video on his experience at the July 1, 2012 London Olympic Torch Bearing relay.

‘It was an amazing experience, it was fantastic, I had so more fun….it was great. It’s such an honour to be one of the few people that got selected to do this. I feel very blessed and grateful for this opportunity. I will cherish this torch for the rest of my life and show my kids and grand kids when I have them‘, Banky said minutes after he ran his part of the torch bearing relay.

Banky W joined notable faces like Kanu Nwankwo, Sasha, Funke Akindele, Yaw and others to represent Nigeria as they lifted the Olympic Torch as part of the build up to 2012 London Olympic games.
Watch Video after cut.....Read more »GistOnly

No comments:

Post a Comment