Sunday, October 28, 2012

Watch Chris Brown Open up About His Life's Journey, How Assault Changed His Career

Watch Chris Brown Open up About His Life's Journey, How Assault Changed His Career

Chris Brown appeared as one of the guests on the 3rd episode of MTV’s This Is How I Made It. The superstar speaks about growing up in Tappahannock, Virginia, to becoming an international superstar.
He recalls the early days of singing, mimicking the movements of Prince and Michael Jackson to performing in the church for the first time to performing in front of millions at the 2007 VMAs. He also recounts winning his first Grammy and making his mother proud.
The R&B singer also gets candid about the assault on Rihanna, saying...“For me to go through people’s whole opinions changing of me, having to get personal opinion back and having to gain personal success back … It’s not all the way back,” he explained. “I can’t hate people for making judgment on me or making a decision of liking me or not liking me. All I can do is try to be better as a person, and I’m good with knowing everything isn’t going to always be perfect.”Watch the full episode after cut....
Read more »GistOnly

No comments:

Post a Comment