Friday, July 20, 2012

'I Truly Cared For Prezzo' – GOLDIE Opens Up

'I Truly Cared For Prezzo' â€" GOLDIE Opens Up

The singer opened up at a press conference yesterday, Thursday, July 19 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja saying that the speculation about her character and activity in the house were far from the truth.
Goldie insists she was herself from the beginning of the show till the day she was evicted.
‘Personally, I didn’t go there with any strategy, I went in there to be myself. I went into the house as Susan…I have two facets to myself, on the TV, I am the entertainer and in the BBA house, I was Susan that’s me’.
And as for her relationship with Prezzo, she said;
‘I am an extra emotional person and as for Prezzo, I came to care for him very much. What I saw was that he was a calm person and what I saw was a calm person and he appeared intelligent. You had the option of 50 cameras, I had only two eyes and two ears and I believed in what I saw’, she concluded.
On how she felt when she realized that Prezzo had nominated her for eviction/played her.. Read after cut.....
Read more »GistOnly

No comments:

Post a Comment